The Biggar Albion Foundation
The Biggar Albion Foundation (Scottish Charity No. SC031203) is based in Biggar, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
The Foundation is responsible for the Albion Club, the Albion Archive, the Biggar Rally and the Albion Museum at North Back Road, which houses a collection of historic Albion vehicles and units. Other historic Albion vehicles are owned and housed at other locations from time to time, including Bridgeton Bus Museum.
The Albion Vehicle Preservation Trust
The Albion Vehicle Preservation Trust (Scottish Charity No. SC028791) was formed in 1967 to purchase, garage and rally one of the last Albion heavy coaches, a 1950 Valiant, and in 1991 a 1967 Viking coach doubled the fleet. In a joint arrangement with the Albion Club, the AVPT keeps the register of preserved Albions and has so far collected details of over 1,000 Albions surviving worldwide.